Friday, July 6, 2012

A Day on the Farm

A favorite childhood memory of mine is going to my grandparents farm. So yesterday we piled the kids back into the car and took a trip to the farm. What a wonderful and relaxing way to spend the day!! There are horses, chickens, baby kittens, a garden, watermelon, watercolor painting, and lots of yard to run, play, and get dirty! Of course my favorite part is spending time with my grandparents! Thanks Mom-mom & Pop-pop for a special day! It will be one that will last forever!
Watercolor Painting






Chickens


LOTS & LOTS of Watermelon!


Last years potatoes that survived!


Surrounded by fresh food!


If he could garden all day, he would!


Look at those beautiful beets!


A dirty child equals a child that has had lots of fun!


Get those kittys 
I want the kitty Mommy!


My favorite memory is of all the horses!

No comments:

Post a Comment