Sunday, January 8, 2012

A day of rest

I love Sundays.
I love that Andrew is home. 
I love that we are all together.








I loved putting the girls in these dresses. First, it is so fun to watch Rachel wear the same dresses that Mary wore not that long ago. I was also thankful for time away as I snuck into our bedroom and worked on my David bible study by Beth Moore. I love that I can go relax and know that the kids will be safe in the hands of their Daddy (& that they will have fun!) Yesterday we found a wooden play kitchen for the kids. So today we began the process of putting it together. I took some time away and Andrew and the kids began the adventure. When I peeked out I caught a couple of pictures. We finished our evening by watching the Steelers. I am a born and raise fan and have taught my kids as well. Though Andrew's family is Steelers fan, he grew up as a Giants fan. Currently though, his allegiances are neutral. He will cheer for the Steelers though. Well we watched them lose, but I will admit if we lost to anyone I am glad it was Denver. I am hoping for a Denver and NY Giants Super Bowl, but we will wait and see. What a wonderful weekend and a good start for the week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment