Thursday, January 5, 2012

Welcome 2012 & Welcome Orr Family Blog

2012 is here. I have been contemplating creating a blog documenting family life for the Orrs for years now. I have listed multiple excuses and some actually valid ones. But then I read a dear friends blog and the title was "the one in which I question whether I should keep blogging." Well for me, it brought out all the reasons I have been desiring to start a blog. So I began thinking of my excuses. I am afraid of creating a website. Well check, I started a photo blog. I am afraid none will read it, well if my kids are able to look back and see the exciting things we have done than forget that one (or even my husband while he is away at work). I am also nervous that I will write something that will be wrong in one way or another. Sometimes you just have to get over your fears, so here we go. 
Welcome 2012 and welcome Orr Family Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment